Load to all network

MyLoadingBiz Load to all network

Dealer registration 5,500 pesos
*you can activate 100 retailers = 200 pesos per retailer *your total sales when you sell all retailer activation 20,000 pesos
*2% when you transfer loadwallet to your retailers.
*5.5% when you load directly to customer.

Smartpadala deductions. 1%smart network plus 1% myloadingbiz system charge total 2%. Example nag charge ka ng 5% sa smartpadala yung 3% kita mo. Yung 2% mapupunta kay smart at sa system.

Contact Number:

Display Number
  • For faster transaction, inform the seller that you found this at OLX.ph +63-915-180-4078

Send Seller a Message

Use this form only for the purpose of contacting the advertisement owner regarding this advertisement.

383 views
  • Price: ₱ 200
  • Mobile number:
    +63-915-180-40XX Display number
    • For faster transaction, inform the seller that you found this at OLX.ph +63-915-180-4078
  • Private message: Send Seller a Message

fheya mae

  • Member Address: Taguig, Metro Manila (NCR)
  • Last Access From:Philippines
    • Registered: 10 April 2015
    • Last Login: 1w ago
    Seller Details
Automatic Keywords: load all network